March 26, 2014 by maddieswab
I’m so, so excited to have participated in the Love in a Box Blogger Swap for the first time this month! I’m even more excited to have been paired with Miranda from Mermade Moments! She’s so sweet, has an amazing blog, and we totally bonded over our love of baking and sweets! I had so much fun filling a box with goodies for her!
Miranda was so sweet and thoughtful about what she sent me! Here’s a little recap of what I got in my box.
- Springtime plates and napkins that are perfect for taking photos of what I bake!
- A little notebook, which is perfect because I am obsessed with making lists and writing everything down.
- The most adorable bunny sprinkles EVER.
- Easter treat bags–perfect for when I bake treats for my friends!
- An apron with M on it (and I’ve actually been needing a new apron–Miranda must have read my mind!)