December 18, 2012 by cookingtofeel
I’ve thought long and hard on my wishlist that I comprise every year for my mom and dad. I think of five to ten things I would absolutely love to have, and give it to my parents to provide them with suggestions for my Christmas and birthday presents (since my birthday is so close to Christmas–January 12th). So, without further ado, here’s my top ten things I need–erm, want:
- This super cute dress from A Beautiful Mess’s collaboration line with ModCloth.
- These amazing and cute Chinese slippers from Urban Outfitters…if this were a perfect world, I’d have one pair in every color! (There are more colors in the store.)
- This Baked tee (the bear one)…oh, how I love thee, Baked.
- This book my cousin recommended to me. I’ve also heard about Haruki Murakami from some of my other friends, and I can’t wait to read his work.
- Icona Pop’s (okay, I’m obsessed) collector’s edition EP…the girls hand-painted it themselves!
- The Momofuku Milk Bar cookbook. I’ve had my eyes on this gem for quite some time 🙂
- DAVID’s Tea. Creme brulee, birthday cake, and jellybean: not just sweets and treats, but flavors of tea as well!
- A kitchen torch. I’m a baking nerd, I know.
- Cute, kitschy office supplies, like Knock Knock‘s.
- Trader Joe’s dark chocolate, caramel, and black sea salt bar. Guys, this is good stuff. Your life will change after the first bite. Run out and get a bar (or ten) now. Really.